Features to Add

Coordinator
Jun 1, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Please leave feedback here on what features you would like to see in future releases.  Look at the Home page for information on what I am planning for future releases.  I love to hear your feedback and I do implement many features that are suggested.

Jul 31, 2009 at 4:26 AM

This is fantastic! Very simple to use and the interface is clean and easy to understand.

If it's at all possible, can a "Show Desktop" option be added?

(I realize that key combos are still under development so Windows + D is probably out of the question, but "Show Desktop" is an assignable option under my mouse driver.)

Also, is horizontal scroll possible? (Currently scroll only works vertically, at least on my system.)

Thank you so much for all the work you've put into this.

Coordinator
Aug 9, 2009 at 3:51 PM

Once support for key combos is added, Win+D will work, and unfortunately, I can't send data to your mouse driver easily so it works for everyone.  I would love to manipulate some of the settings on my mouse from there (I have a logitech G7), but the APIs are all different from different manufacturers.  As for H-Scroll, it should work, but for some reason, the Win32 API won't take the key code for it, and I am working on that, since it is something I use and would love to make work.

Coordinator
Feb 10, 2010 at 5:17 PM

I have received several comments about the sensitivity of the analog controls, so it is something that should be implemented in the next major release.  I am still working toward entering key combos, but I haven't had a lot of time due to classes.

Jul 16, 2011 at 10:46 AM

I've tried the program out yesterday, and i think it's awesome, very easy to use and user friendly. What i reckon is that sometimes it's a pain when you open a game from windows then your "virtual mouse" and your gamepad both functioning at the same time (some games, like fifa11, will show your mouse cursor flying around in the game). Is it possible to add a button on the menu of the system task tray icon to toggle either turn on and off the joypad as mouse function? alternatively, you can try toggling the program thru controller key combos (say, A+B+X+Y+start) will this be better?

I got problems on custom scheme setting as well. I have win7 32bit with service pack 1. when I tried to use my custom scheme setting the program crashed out.

All the best with your work!

Apr 16, 2012 at 5:03 AM
Edited Apr 16, 2012 at 5:09 AM

Features Requests:

Advanced Settings, including calibration for the sticks, containing what you plan to implement, and allowing a choice to start with the OS/user login.

Use of the button function of the sticks. 

Use the guide button. Maybe include the ability to use it to open the settings window or swap schemes from a GUI?

Custom program launch commands would be great if implemented.

Other: Documentation would be nice, with stuff like initial configuration, notes on custom config and how the program works (the basics for people who can't deal with source and reading code), and maybe file locations (for things like the config file).

Thanks for the great program. It's looking great so far.